What is the C-Academy?
The C-Academy is an advanced training programme in cybersecurity for public administration and the private sector developed by the Portuguese National Cybersecurity Centre following the Recovery and Resilience Plan.
This programme aims to:
- Qualify and requalify human resources in accordance with the Cybersecurity Skills Benchmark;
- Provide content and training in line with the National Cybersecurity Framework (QNRCS);
- Converge with the Digital Innovation HUBs;
- Achieve a geographical distribution that allows covering the whole national territory;
- To reach at least 9800 trainees until the first quarter of 2026 in partnership with the Educational Institutions.
Distributed in different levels of demand and in an online, face-to-face or mixed format, the C-Academy will offer approximately 44 training courses, with classes ranging from 15 to 40 elements. This extensive training offer allows C-Academy to provide training in several relevant areas in the current and future panorama, demonstrating resilience and sustainability.