After submitting the file, the analysis is divided into the following steps:
- Waiting: Your file is waiting to be analyzed;
- Under analysis: Your file is executed simulating the interaction of a human user and a behavioral analysis is performed;
- Analysis finished: The analysis of the file has ended. All data from the previous steps are collected and processed.
This analysis may result in one of the following conclusions:
- Apparently safe: No evidence of malicious activity was found, which does not mean the file is 100% safe.
- Not conclusive: The platform was unable to parse the file.
- Malicious: Evidence of malicious activity was found during file analysis. In this case, you should consider the file as dangerous and should not open or run it.
Notwithstanding the above, CNCS does not guarantee the complete correctness and reliability of the analysis performed.